Which children are eligible?
Generally, the eligibility requirements are:
- the child has a life-threatening illness
- the child has a cognitive age of at least 3-year-old
- the child lives in Luxembourg
- the child is between 3 and 18 years old
- the child has not had a wish granted through any wish granting organisation
Our vision is to grant one wish to every eligible child that lives in Luxembourg.
Who can refer a child?
Anyone who knows a child with a life-threatening illness can refer a child.
- parents or guardians of the child
- family members
- friends of the family
- medical staff such as doctors or nurses
- the child
If the referral comes via someone other than the parents we ask you to notify the parents prior to referral.
If the notification is received and the application meets the basic criteria of age and place of residence, a medical commission will determine if the child is eligible.